Visitors can choose from two different audio tours to guide their experience in Habsburg Splendor: Masterpieces from Vienna’s Imperial Collections.
The Adult Tour features the voices of:
- Gary Radke, High Museum of Art Consulting Curator and Professor Emeritus of Art History at Syracuse University
- Sabine Haag, General Director, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Stefan Krause, Curator of Arms and Armor, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Monica Kurzel-Runtscheiner, Director of the Imperial Carriage Museum, Vienna
- Agnes Stillfried, Curator of Education, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
The Kids Tour, ideal for children 6 to 12, is a fun-filled adventure through the exhibition. Happy and Burg, who together form the double-headed eagle that symbolizes the Habsburgs, introduce students to important concepts in art and history.
Both tours are available at the Museum on a player that is available for rental. If you have an iPhone or Android device, you can purchase the High Museum tour app for a small fee.
On site Player Rental:
$4 Members & Children (under 17)
App for iPhone or Android:
$1.99 - download will be available in Apple App Store & Google Play