As a Member, you enjoy special access to Museum curators, and curatorial guidance in building your own collection, as well as small group exchanges with noted scholars, artists and experts in the field.
Additional benefits include:
- Opportunities to work with curators to make personal collecting choices
- Educational events organized by curatorial staff
- Advance notice and priority registration for education programs in the related collecting area, as well as the opportunity to meet visiting speakers
- Enrollment in the High's social and volunteer organization Art Partners
- Acknowledgment in the Museum's Annual Report
- Personalized concierge membership service
Friends groups are segmented based on the Museum's collecting areas including:
Museum membership is a prerequisite for joining Friends of the Collection group.
Become A Member
Become A Friend
$900 of your gift is tax-deductible
Please contact us if you have any questions about becoming a Friend of the Collection or renewing your membership.
Patron Events Coordinator