First Thursdays of the Month, 4-7 p.m.
Swing on by the High to find inspiration in the galleries and experiment with materials like charcoal, paint, metal, fabric, and duct tape in our studio! Projects will be different each month, and you’re welcome to bring in sewing projects you need help with. Teen Team members and Shannon Mulkey, founder of the Indie Craft Experience, are always around to lend a hand. Meet people. Make art. Chill out.
- September 5: Special Guest Artist from Drawing Inside the Perimeter
- October 3: Special Guest Artist from Drawing Inside the Perimeter
- November 7: Painted Feather Garlands
- December 5: Experimental Watercolor Cards
- January 2: Clay Sculptures
- February 6: Woven Bracelets
- March 6: DIY Paint
- April 3: Drawing in the Galleries
- May 1: Lightbox Photography
All levels and groups are welcome; high schoolers only.