Thank goodness it’s Friday at the High Museum of Art! On the first Friday of every month, you can count on the High for drop-in art making, live performances, and drinks from 6 to 9 p.m. Part art party, part happy hour—and did we mention it’s all free with Museum admission?
Wear gear from your alma mater and Rep Your School at the High Museum on April 7! April’s event will include:
- Make felt pennants with Indie Craft Experience and Atlanta artist Mom Boobs Crafts
- Gallery Talk: “Pictures for Charis” with photographer Kelli Connell
- Drawing in the Galleries
- Performances by:
- Georgia State’s Pantherettes
- UGA Ballroom Performance Group
- Emory Dance Ensembles
- Agnes Scott’s Luchsingers
- Brenau University’s Music Department
- Clark Atlanta Jazz Orchestra
- And more!
Prepay for guaranteed parking or take MARTA to the Arts Center Station!
First Fridays are FREE with Museum admission and FREE for members.