Thank goodness it’s Friday at the High Museum of Art! On the first Friday of every month, you can count on the High for drop-in art making, live performances, and drinks from 6 to 9 p.m. Part art party, part happy hour—and did we mention it’s all free with Museum admission?
Take a road trip across the U.S. as we focus on the High’s exhibition Cross Country: The Power of Place in American Art, 1915–1950! March's event will include:
- Drop-in art making with Indie Craft Experience and Clue Town Books
- Talk: A Curatorial Conversation on Cross Country
- Presented in cooperation with Grocery on Home, musicians Tall Tall Trees, Diane Cluck, Christopher Paul Stelling, and others represent each of the regions featured in Cross Country
- Preview of the exhibition Daniel Arsham: Hourglass with performances by glo Atlanta
- Drawing in the Galleries
- Route 66-themed self-guide
- And more!
Prepay for guaranteed parking or take MARTA to the Arts Center Station!
First Fridays are FREE with Museum admission and FREE for members.
Dale Nichols (American, 1904–1995)
Spring Turning, 1946
Oil on canvas