The Go West! Summer Teacher Institute is a 3 day, 2 PLU course for K-12 teachers of all disciplines. This Teacher Institute will take place on the following days and times:
- Tuesday, June 4, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 5, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 6, 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
The High Museum is excited to present the Go West! Art of the American Frontier Summer Teacher Institute. At this three-day Institute, you will meet Common Core and GPS objectives while you
- Hear engaging lectures by American Art and Plains Indians curators
- Observe live demonstrations of traditional American crafts and Native American performance
- Participate in interactive, subject-based workshops for a wide range of grade levels and disciplines
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Registration is now open for the 2013 Go West! Summer Teacher Institute. Please click on the applicable institute track below:
Teachers attending all sessions of the Institute will receive 2 PLU credits.
Questions? Need to pay with a check? Call 404-733-4815.