Lost Card? Change of Address? Concerns?
Please let us know as soon as possible about any change of address or name, questions regarding membership status, replacement membership card requests, or any other concerns.
Contact Member Services at 404-733-4575 (available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) or e-mail Member Services.
Frequently Used Documents (PDF Downloads)
Special Events for our Members
High Museum of Art members enjoy events and programming that are free or discounted. View upcoming exhibitions during exclusive member-only events.
View Member Events
1. When should I expect to receive my membership cards?
Your Membership cards will arrive approximately three weeks from the day your membership is processed. If you would like to visit the museum, but have not received your card yet, simply present your photo ID at the membership desk.
2. What levels of membership receive reciprocity from other art museums and where can I find a list of participating institutions?
For a complete list of participating institutions and applicable Membership levels, please review the below Frequently Used Documents (PDF Downloads):
3. Is Friday Night Music Remix free to members?
Yes, this event is free to members. Member Guest Passes can also be used to gain free admission to this event.
4. Do members need tickets for exhibitions?
Enjoy one of three easy ways:
Online: Reserve Now >>
Phone: Call Member Services at 404-733-4575
Onsite: Available at the Membership desk in the Museum (a Membership card or picture ID must be presented)
5. What can I use the Member Guest Passes for?
Share Guest Passes with friends and colleagues. They may be used for free admission to Friday Night Music Remix and special exhibitions, in addition to the permanent collection. They may be used for guests at general member previews. We ask that you bring the passes with you to the Museum when redeeming. We do keep a record on your account if you are unable to locate them or have not yet received them.
6. How do I give a gift of stock or securities to the High Museum of Art?
Download instructions (PDF format) for transferring gifts of securities.
7. What portion of my membership is tax deductible?
View the current membership tax deductibility amounts >>
8. Do Members receive a discount on parking?
Yes. High Museum Members may park in the Woodruff Arts Center garage at the discounted rate of $8. (During Museum hours & based on availability.)
9. Do Members receive a discount on audio guides?
Yes. Active members can purchase audio guides for $4.
10. Do Members receive discounts to performances at the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra or Alliance Theatre?
Yes. All current Members may receive discounts on select performances by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra or the Alliance Theatre. Discounts vary by performance. For more information or to check on available discounts, please call the Woodruff Arts Center Box Office at 404-733-5000.
11. How do members log in to reserve tickets or update their account?
Log in and reserve tickets
Log in and update account
12. Does the High Museum donate memberships to other non-profits for fundraising events?
Yes. For more information, please call 404-733-4575.
13. Does the High Museum offer discounts for Atlanta Symphony Orchestra or Alliance Theatre subscribers?
Yes. The High offers $3 off adult Museum admission tickets for all current Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Alliance Theatre subscribers. This offer is valid via walk-up only, and subscribers must present a valid subscriber card.
Current Membership Tax Deductibility Amounts
Effective for memberships purchased starting August 1, 2014.
To calculate the tax deductibility of your membership, subtract the non tax deductable portion (as listed below) from your total contribution amount.
- Associate: $0
- Student: $0
- Individual: $0
- Dual: $0
- Family: $0
- Family Plus: $25
- Contributing: $39
- Young Professional: $69
- Patron: $63
- Donor Patron: $122
- Sustaining Patron: $152
- Circles Salon: $322
- Circle Member: $360
- Circle Supporter: $415
- Circle Benefactor: $490
- Director's Circle: $500
- Art Partners (Individual): $0
- Art Partners (Dual): $0
- Friends of the Collection: $100