To receive discounts on these special homeschool days, please present verification of homeschool/non-traditional school status when purchasing your tickets. Examples include a homeschool letter of intent, verification of online school registration, or a letter or tuition bill from a co-op.
Admission for Homeschool Days:
- $6 for homeschool students (regularly $12)
- $8.50 for adults (regularly $19.50)
- Museum Members receive FREE admission
Multimedia Guides (when available):
- Free for children, $6 for adults ($4 for adult members)
- Guides are also available for download on iPhone or Android devices for $1.99
No additional costs for workshops. Admission includes all special exhibitions, the Permanent Collection, and the Greene Family Learning Gallery.
Along with your discounted tickets, homeschool families will receive a homeschool sticker good for the following:
- 20% off purchases in the Museum Shop (discount applies to regular priced items only)
- Purchase of a Museum Membership at the Educator Family level for $85 (regularly $95)
Available for walk-up tickets only; no advance registration is necessary.
Homeschool groups of 10 or more students are welcome to book any docent or audio-guided school tour and receive the group discount. Click the button below for more information about these tours.School Group Visits
Small groups (less than 10) wishing to self-guide or go on an audio-guided tour require no advance registration and tickets may be purchased online, at the door, or by calling 404-733-4444. Educator Resources
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about upcoming homeschool days or group tours.
E-mail School Programs