Together with local and regional colleges and universities, the High shares a commitment to the study of works of art and the integration of the arts in education. The High's college and university affiliate program allows for the sharing of resources to further integrate of the arts into educational curriculum, and the opportunity for students and faculty to draw on the High's exhibitions, collections, programs and staff expertise.
Current college and university academic affiliates:
The High has established academic affiliations with a number of schools in the Atlanta area. These collaborations allow for the sharing of resources to further integrate visual arts into educational curriculum.
Current K through 12 academic affiliates:
- Atlanta International School, Atlanta, GA
- Christ the King School, Atlanta, GA
- The Galloway School, Atlanta, GA
- Holy Innocents' Episcopal School, Atlanta, GA
- The Howard School, Atlanta, GA
- The Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- The Westminster Schools, Atlanta, GA
Current K through 12 district partners: