The High Museum of Art
1280 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Parking is available in the Woodruff Arts Centers parking garage, which is accessible on Arts Center Way between 15th and 16th Streets.
Garage Summer Daily Rates (through Aug 30)
- First 30 Minutes: FREE
- Weekday Museum Hours (Mon-Fri): $6 Members / $8 Non-Members
- Weekend Museum Hours (Sat-Sun): $8 Members / $12 Non-Members
- Evenings (6 p.m.-7 a.m.): $12
Museum hours are subject to change and parking is based on availability.
Disabled parking is available in the Woodruff Arts Center Box Office lane off Peachtree Street at 15th Street. Handicap drop-off is also available on 16th Street.
For additional parking options located near the High Museum of Art, click here.
Visitors can choose from two different audio tours to guide their experience
in Girl with a Pearl Earring.
The Adult Tour features interviews with three members of the High Museum's staff:
- Michael Shapiro, Nancy & Holcombe T. Green, Jr. Director
- David Brenneman, Director of Collections and Exhibitions and Frances B. Bunzl Family Curator of European Art
- Julia Forbes, Shannon Landing Amos Head of Museum Interpretation and Digital Engagement
The Children's Tour is a narrated adventure by two delightful characters that will engage your child in a fun exploration of Dutch art.
Both tours are available at the Museum on a player that is available for rental. Or if you have an iPhone or Andriod device you can purchase the tours in advance on the High's Girl with a Pearl Earring app for a small fee.
On site Player Rental:
$4 Members & Children (under 17)
App for iPhone or Android:
$1.99 - download available in Apple App Store & Google Play