A visit to the High Museum of Art creates a lasting impression on any group, from business and professional associations to social organizations and school classes.
Discounted pricing: Adults (Self-Guided)
minimum of 15
$12 Adults (Docent-Guided)
minimum of 15, maximum of 20 per docent
$15 Student Groups (K–12)
Learn more about Student Groups
All Groups Receive:
- FREE bus parking
Adult Groups Receive:
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop for each group member
- Convenient ticketing: Paid tickets can be mailed or held at the Museum for pickup
The High offers a variety of adult group tours for both special exhibitions and the permanent collection.
Self-guided Group Tours
Groups can independently browse the permanent collection and special exhibitions at their own pace.
Audio-guided Tours of Special Exhibitions
Your group can learn about special exhibitions at its own pace with easy-to-use digital audio guides that provide expert commentary, music, and art history references.
Docent-led Group Tours
Groups can also learn about the High’s permanent collection or special exhibitions with tours led by docents – volunteer Museum guides who are trained to enhance the educational experience of our visitors. When making your reservations, please notify Community Relations that you would like a docent-guided tour. Docent-led tours are subject to availability and must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
Tour options include:
- Special Exhibitions: Visit our current and upcoming exhibitions to see what’s on view or coming soon.
- HIGHlights: Experience a wonderful overview of the High’s permanent collection.
- Adventures in Architecture: Learn about the High’s architecture and award-winning architects Richard Meier and Renzo Piano.
- Discover African Art: Explore Kongo, Akan, Bwa, Yoruba, and other African art traditions in the permanent collection.
- Women in Art: Learn about the female artists in the permanent collection.
- Celebrate Black History: Discover permanent collection works created by artists of African descent.